Thank you for your desire to volunteer at Living Hope Church! The church can only function when everyone does their part. Click through the tabs below to discover some of the volunteer opportunities we have, to apply to work with us, and to sign our volunteer covenant. A member of our church office will contact you following your completion of these forms to let you know what your next steps are.
- Learn and run the sound board, presentation software, or lights for services.
- Be available at the front of the sanctuary at the end of service to pray with people.
- Greet and assist people as they arrive on Sunday mornings.
Sign Set Up & Tear Down
- Put out and pick up street signs helping people get to the church
Welcome Desk Assistant
- Greet members and visitors as they arrive; assist with directions, upcoming events and visitor follow-up.
- Gather and disseminate information to the congregation about local and state-wide political and legal issues.
Early Childhood Welcome Desk
- Greet families, help them check in students and assist the Early Childhood Team
Early Childhood Teacher
- Prepare and deliver Bible lesson and supervise activities with Pre-K and Kindergarten students.
Early Childhood Assistant
- Assist teacher in supervising students and activities during service.
Elementary Welcome Desk
- Greet families, help them check in students and assist the Elementary Team
- Prepare and deliver Bible lesson and supervise activities with 1st-5th grade students.
- Assist teacher in supervising students and activities during service; serve as group leader for discussions.